Just a few reminders:
- Make sure you've filled out the paperwork for the school (health form, permit to pick up, playground rules, etc...) and send them all back to your child's teacher ASAP.
- If you plan to pick up a child through the car pick up line, you must have that child's car tag. Otherwise you will need to park and check them out through the office.
- If your child's transportation info changes at any time (even if just for one day), please send a note to the teacher and call the office to let them know as well (371-3144).
- We will be getting into the swing of our regular learning routines soon: please be sure to check folders daily for important information, homework, etc...
- Don't forget that Popsicle Passes are for sale! $20 for a PASS, or .50 cents per day. The money raised from these goes directly toward our school!
- Any medication must be taken to the nurse directly from the parent/guardian. Children are not allowed to bring the medication themselves.
- Read with your child every night! Even just five minutes a night helps instill a love for reading and boosts reading confidence and fluency! Yeah!! :)